Can Trump sink any lower?

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
ApusApus

Re: Can Trump sink any lower?

Post by ApusApus »

To be honest, I don't think he is close to the bottom yet!

Shane
WHL

Post by WHL »

HIC Il bet my meat and two veg on it, he hasn't even started yet.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Hey look, we have cross the board agreement for a change. :)

All thanks to Trump. :shock:
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
AlanGW

Post by AlanGW »

His tweet this morning speaks volumes about the man

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am Yes, we all have strong opinions on Trump and (shock horror) none of us voted in the USA elections either ;)

Yesterday he set his sights on the judiciary.

A few months ago it was reported that the man in charge of Trump's nuclear arsenal said that even if Trump pulled the trigger he would not fire the missiles. Whether true or not I don't know, but I understand the sentiment.
The difference is, none of us were eligible to vote in the USA elections. :roll:
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

In WHL speak, how did you manage to spin this thread into Brexit? :?

Shane
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

My daughter voted for Trump and will do again in 2020.The difference between the UK voter and the US voter is that they vote with their heads and not their hearts.
Varky

Post by Varky »

Chaddy wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:17 pm My daughter voted for Trump and will do again in 2020.The difference between the UK voter and the US voter is that they vote with their heads and not their hearts.
By that I suppose you mean that they vote thinking only of themselves and not morally. :o . I couldn't agree more.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Another step down the ladder!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46675051

Shane
Varky

Post by Varky »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:26 am Agree Shane. When everything's going great, Trump takes - demands - credit. When things go badly (eg. stock market) or he makes a serious error of judgement (bailing out of Syria) he condemns and lashes out at others. To lose Mattis in the way he did was inept in the extreme. It'll take a while, but my personal belief is that Trump's days are numbered.
I agree, his days are numbered, but knowing the US electorate, those days may take him to the end of a second term. I hope not.
josef k

Post by josef k »

Chaddy wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:17 pm My daughter voted for Trump and will do again in 2020.The difference between the UK voter and the US voter is that they vote with their heads and not their hearts.
Only 26% of eligible voters voted for Trump. A triumph of democracy. As to whether they voted with head or heart, my feeling is it was with their bottom.