Andrew Marr interview with Aaron Banks

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Jimgward

Andrew Marr interview with Aaron Banks

Post by Jimgward »

From 25 mins on
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Andrew Marr interview with Aaron Banks

Post by Dominic »

Donald TV?

It skips a bit in places. Perhaps that's just the greasiness of Aaron Banks causing it to slip?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
JimX

Post by JimX »

Have to agree with Lloyd, has the bullet also hit the other foot now? what a disaster this is turning into, why did we vote of this self-destruction button?

Also corruption in politics, surely not.
Jim.
Varky

Post by Varky »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:16 am And who'd have thought it: Aaron Banks now thinks Brexit was not such a smart idea after all:
"Mr Banks also suggested he had changed his mind on Brexit, telling Marr: "The corruption I have seen in British politics, the sewer that exists and the disgraceful behaviour of the government over what they are doing with Brexit and how they are selling out, means that if I had my time again I think we would have been better to probably Remain and not unleash these demons."
I think that what he meant was that amongst other things the Government have made such a cock-up of the negotiations that it would have been better to stay in the EU. A case of remaining by asphyxiation/obfuscation, whatever you want to call it. Certainly not democracy.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Dominic wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:03 pm Donald TV?

It skips a bit in places. Perhaps that's just the greasiness of Aaron Banks causing it to slip?
Wasn’t skipping for me....

Banks comes across as a real bad example of this whole episode and good luck to anyone trying to get the truth from him