Lord Buckethead says he could negotiate Brexit better than Theresa May

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
OhSusana

Post by OhSusana »

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 05941.html

Lord Buckethead made a special appearance at Glastonbury Festival where he introduced Sleaford Mods to the Park Stage....

“Could I negotiate Brexit better than Theresa May and David Davis? Yes,” Buckethead responded.
“Could a slightly mouldy pain au chocolat negotiate Brexit better than Theresa May and David Davis? Yes. So yes I could, but whether I should is another matter.”
Asked what advice he would give May and Davis for Brexit, he said: “Be sophisticated, the Europeans are a smart bunch....

===
What a great quote ))
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Lord Buckethead says he could negotiate Brexit better than Theresa May

Post by Devil »

I guess 90% of the UK population could do a better job than May.
josef k

Post by josef k »

Lord Buckethead's 2017 Manifesto

The abolition of the Lords (except me).
Full facial coverings to be kept legal, especially bucket-related headgear.
No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.
Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.
Regeneration of Nicholson’s Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.
Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.
Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.
Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.
A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.
Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.
New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.
Katie Hopkins to be banished to the Phantom Zone.
Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.
Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.
Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.

He'd get my vote.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Mine too
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:43 am Love it! :lol: Saw TM questioned by a reporter on the news tonight. Her answers were so robotic, not an ounce of charisma or humanity about her.

I really don't think she has a Brexit plan at all.
Of course with your holier than though attitude you could tell that of course. :mrgreen:
All things are possible