That tell-all interview

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
kingfisher

Re: That tell-all interview

Post by kingfisher »

It doesn’t appear to have occurred to anyone that the raison d’etre of this entire clown circus is to provide a sideshow for the “sheep”. I would also include the sudden relegation of Cuomo, from hero to villain as being an additional diversionary sideshow.
The reason is that the USA is presently in a very dangerous place.
It has a puppet president who is in a rapid cognitive decline, a situation unprecedented in over 200 years. Even more remarkable is that he has was “elected” into office a couple of months ago with all-time record breaking numbers “voting” for him. It was obvious to me months ago that Kamala Harris ticked all the right cultural Marxist boxes, and was the intended next President.
The only problem was, no-one had bothered to work out how, having got her in under the radar with an old white male swamp-dweller as the bait, quite how they would dispose of him. A bit like a corpse that needs to be got shot of, but no one has any idea how.
He has had the nuclear code taken away from him. He has had his authority to initiate a foreign conflict removed. These are both completely without precedent, and mainly pushed for by democrats.
So the USA is now being headed by a faceless “Politburo” of largely Obama re-treads of mediocre talent.
If I lived in the USA I would be a lot more concerned about this than some third rate clown circus contrived by the left-wing media to create a diversion.

Jon.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I have removed two comments referring to Meghan and car crashes.

Don't post any more.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
living the dream

Post by living the dream »

As the NY Times put it Drama Queen - who is now being fact checked, first bits are 1) Archie does have a title already he is an Earl 2) Archie is not entitled to the Prince title as per long standing protocols 3) Security was only removed when they moved to LA and had withdrawn from Public Duty as per the Met Police, RPS and palace protocols dictates 4) Stated she had not seen her sister in 20 years yet pictures of her with her sister at her graduation dispels that as well - Interview in my own opinion was nothing but staged and her act was worthy of an Oscar. She disowned her own family and has now dispensed with the Royal Family - typical behaviour of a social climber - dump those around you, that you no longer require. Best thing that could happen now is for the Queen to strip them of their titles and let them slip into the quiet life they have craved for - apart from manipulating the media when it so takes them in order to keep them in the public eye and for the continued millions to roll in
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Firefly wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:54 pm Two things occur to me.

One is the amount of criticism by posters on this thread, of Harry and Megan's interview and it's contents, whilst admitting that they didn't watch it.

Two is the refusal of Charles to take Harry's calls when he was asking for his help. What sort of a parent does that ?

I never agree with WHL, but I certainly agree with his sentiments in his last post.

Jackie
Agreed....
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Lloyd

I won't accept your reasoning here, you did not see the whole interview. It's the same as saying I have seen a couple of pages of a book, and the book is brilliant, I don't have to read it all.

As for Harry, anyone who has been prepared to lay down his life for his country, deserves to be respected. Some of the posts on this thread are disgraceful, we saw what happened to Princess Diana, hounded by the media and same has happened to Harry and Megan.

I respect The Queen, she has done a wonderful job during the years of her reign, how she feels about the nasty remarks about her grandson and his wife, I cannot imagine. Maybe if we all let Harry and Megan get on with their lives, instead of this constant criticism and name calling, things might die down.

There were things brought out in that interview which if true, needed to be aired in my opinion.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Dominic wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm I have removed two comments referring to Meghan and car crashes.
Don't post any more.
Bravo! I admit freely that I have not watched the cited interview. What I observe, however, is that there is a lot of bile floating around the thread. In fact, this thread seems to me to be unpleasant to read and perhaps a few other posts also deserve the hatchet. I have no reason whatsoever to either love or hate any of the three participants in the interview.
WHL

Post by WHL »

This was broadcast a few weeks ago,

Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Interesting, another point of view.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
living the dream

Post by living the dream »

People would let them get on with their lives if that is what they wanted - yet since leaving the UK they have continually used the press agencies to promote themselves. They have done untold damage to the Queen the head of the monarchy, there are 2 sides to every story but given the Ginge & the Whinge are continually using the press agencies to push their own narrative the Queen has chosen to release only a small statement in order to consider and look into the accusations.

Lets not forget that when the news broke of palace staff being bullied by Meghan, her friends and the Woke Brigade immediately jumped to her defence and stated it was just the palace trying to get one over her. Funny how it was their communications officer that reported the issues of her bullying back in 2018 by all accounts - again 2 sides to every story which like their allegations are being investigated. All of the ginge & whinges grievances should have been dealt with in private but since leaving the UK they have done nothing but release story after story.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

We will never know the whole truth I suspect, that said, yes their grievances should have been dealt with in private, but it seems Charles wasn't sympathetic to his son's concerns, refusing to take his calls seems a very odd thing for a parent to do.

Maybe if he had, things might have turned out differently.

Harry is of Royal Blood, the names for Harry and Megan used in this thread and on social media, are quite frankly disgraceful in my opinion.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Firefly wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 pm Harry is of Royal Blood,
Are you really 100 percent sure? I ask this out of curiosity.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Without access to DNA details, no of course I'm not 100% sure.

Why are you curious Devil, let's face it, you didn't really think that the Palace would allow me access to that information. :lol:
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Of course not! But I'm a curious kind of bloke (and you can take that in any way!) :-)
71 Trans Am

Post by 71 Trans Am »

WHL

Post by WHL »

To lighten the thread a bit, :lol:

Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Very funny :lol:
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

71 Trans Am

More gossip with no proof.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

If I remember correctly, according to a programme I saw some time ago, Tony Robinson set out to prove that the person who should be our Monarch lives in Australia !

Who knows ?