Fame at Last

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
71 Trans Am

Fame at Last

Post by 71 Trans Am »

CYWALL

Re: Fame at Last

Post by CYWALL »

Funny not, this is a terrible time for not just us but for people all over the world.
Yes your post is to do with the UK government, I'm not a political person but this is new to everyone, whatever the UK political party would have been in at this time, would fine it extremely difficult, it would have been new to them also, this particular government are doing the best that they can.It's certain areas of the public that are making it difficult for everyone else. They will be the first to complain when they take it home to their families, and the NHS can't cope.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

CYWALL wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:21 pm Funny not, this is a terrible time for not just us but for people all over the world.
Sorry, but I find it very funny. The Brits have always had a sense of distorted humour in the face of adversity. Nor have they ever failed to attack idiotic politicians, when justified, such as here.
Beechwood

Post by Beechwood »

I think it is extremely insulting......

........ to bellends!
WHL

Post by WHL »

laughed my bell end off :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

CYWALL wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:21 pm Funny not, this is a terrible time for not just us but for people all over the world.
Yes your post is to do with the UK government, I'm not a political person but this is new to everyone, whatever the UK political party would have been in at this time, would fine it extremely difficult, it would have been new to them also, this particular government are doing the best that they can.It's certain areas of the public that are making it difficult for everyone else. They will be the first to complain when they take it home to their families, and the NHS can't cope.
This government has made catastrophic errors that have cost many thousands of lives. Just like the USA. Two of the worst records in the world, for deaths per million. Incompetence due to lack of experience, inability to seek proper advice and refusal to take outside advice. Boris was phoned by the Chinese premier, the Italian, French and Spanish leaders and begged to go into lockdown 3 weeks earlier than he did. That is estimated to have cost at least 10,000 lives. Appointing cronies into key roles and giving contracts to other cronies has been a disaster and they are running a country like a banana republic, without the benefits of the weather, or even bananas!