Labour party fined over racism

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
tonee

Labour party fined over racism

Post by tonee »

Labour fined by trying to hush up their own members over semitism..could cost up to £500,000 after costs.Corbyn aint happy,god bless,Panorama reporter may sue him.Labour apologised to all concerned,especially the ones who lost their jobs.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Labour party fined over racism

Post by Dominic »

Surely you mean anti-semitism?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
glowred

Post by glowred »

Who have they been fined by, as far as I know there wasn’t any criminal charges against them only the threat of a civil case which they chose to settle out of court much to the irritation of Corbyn

Neil
glowred

Post by glowred »

Who have they been fined by, as far as I know there wasn’t any criminal charges against them only the threat of a civil case which they chose to settle out of court much to the irritation of Corbyn

Neil
tonee

Post by tonee »

Correct,not fined but agreed damages in high court.They sacked their own employees for telling the truth :D
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

I believe they were sacked for breaking their terms of contract, not for the subject matter, which is quite normal, I always had to sign a confidentiality agreement with my employer every time we moved to a new contract.

Jim
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Shocking behaviour from the Labour party and Corbyn. I can just hear the howls of outrage if this had been the Tories, but strangely it's rather quiet...........
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Jimgym wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:25 pm Shocking behaviour from the Labour party and Corbyn. I can just hear the howls of outrage if this had been the Tories, but strangely it's rather quiet...........
Legally what Corbyn did was correct, morally is an other story but at least Starmer has put right a wrong. I think if you dig around you will find several comments, that's of course if you do a search like you told me to do.
What's your opinion on the Tory Party being bankrolled by the Russians, the country that have put a bounty on our troops, not seen any condemnation or howls of outrage from you or your fellow Tories either?

Jim
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Jim B wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:28 pm
Jimgym wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:25 pm Shocking behaviour from the Labour party and Corbyn. I can just hear the howls of outrage if this had been the Tories, but strangely it's rather quiet...........
Legally what Corbyn did was correct, morally is an other story but at least Starmer has put right a wrong. I think if you dig around you will find several comments, that's of course if you do a search like you told me to do.
What's your opinion on the Tory Party being bankrolled by the Russians, the country that have put a bounty on our troops, not seen any condemnation or howls of outrage from you or your fellow Tories either?

Jim
legally Corbyn was xcorrect? oh really? Hmm I think the courts may hold a different view which could bankrupt the Labour party, no bad thing some might say, I couldn't possibly comment.
As it’s the anti Tories who are constantly whingeing on here about any perceived wrong by Bojo or anyone connected to the party I’m slightly surprised that this thread has garnered so few comments. 😉
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

I dont know where you've worked but most companies have
a confidentiality agreement and breaking it means termination or worse.
The government has one called the Official Secrets Act and no doubt all the political parties have there own version just as most private companies do and according to Corbyn the whistleblowers broke their terms of contract by breaching their confidentiality agreement which is illegal.
Instead of trying to put up a smokescreen lets get back to the facts, I see none of the Tories including YOU on here have commented on the Tory Party being bankrolled by the Russians, and it's not " Perceived" as you suggest, it's recorded In the Parliamentary records.
Which is worse, sacking 6 people for breaking their terms of their contract who have recourse to law or taking dirty money from the Russians, a country who have put a bounty on our troops. As said they are Traitors.
You all crucified Corbyn but his only mistake was being a fool.

Jim
tonee

Post by tonee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: