TOWN HOUSE ARMOU 95,000 EUROS

Put your property ads here. Quality over quantity please. So if you have 10 properties for sale, consider a single thread with a reply for each property.
geoff

TOWN HOUSE ARMOU 95,000 EUROS

Post by geoff »

Two double bedroom town house in the village of Armou just a 10 minute drive to Paphos, Both bedrooms are en-suite , 1 a shower room the other a bathroom. plus also a guest toilet, Ground floor open plan kitchen/diner /living room. With guest toilet and a store room , Living room with patio door to outside seating are , communal swimming pool. Distant sea views.

2 Bed 2 en-suite plus guest toilet. 90m2 95,000 euros

http://www.cyprusrightmove.com/Paphos/P ... 70176.html

To view ring 99179807
jeba

Re: TOWN HOUSE ARMOU 95,000 EUROS

Post by jeba »

Is it suitable for pets? Is there covered parking? Aircon? Heating? How much are communal fees?
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

jeba wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:33 pm Is it suitable for pets? Is there covered parking? Aircon? Heating? How much are communal fees?
Does it come with full Title Deeds?
I am asking for a friend out from UK.
Geoff.
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

If you cannot be bothered to reply just forget it.
Geoff.
memory man

Post by memory man »

geoffreys quote:-
geoffreys wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:02 pm If you cannot be bothered to reply just forget it.
Geoff.

Why do you not call the telephone number in the original post?

Did you not give it any thought that the op might NOT login as often
as you, or there could be other reasons for not replying.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

The op is a property agent so you would think he would be keen to reply surely, or at least keep an eye on the places where he's posted an advert?
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

I expect that it doesn't have TDs otherwise they would be keen to state this in the advert.
We have a 2 bed apartment in Tala for sale with TDs by the way.
David
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

Uncle D wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 am I expect that it doesn't have TDs otherwise they would be keen to state this in the advert.
We have a 2 bed apartment in Tala for sale with TDs by the way.
Thanks for that, I am sure you are right.
My friend goes back to UK today, has decided not to proceed with a purchase in Cyprus after all (now going to look at Spain).
Geoff.
jeba

Post by jeba »

PhotoLady wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:32 pm The op is a property agent so you would think he would be keen to reply surely, or at least keep an eye on the places where he's posted an advert?
That´s what I would have thought as well. However, much to my surprice that´s not the case in Cyprus as I found out on numerous occasions. Even though I managed to get an appointment for viewing this property easily. Wasn´t to my liking though.