two bed apartment for rent tala only 285 euro per month

Put your property ads here. Quality over quantity please. So if you have 10 properties for sale, consider a single thread with a reply for each property.
jeepster

two bed apartment for rent tala only 285 euro per month

Post by jeepster »

hi i have for rent a two bedroom apartment in tala 2 mins from tala square 285 euro per month fully furnished with private roof terrace and parking for full details and photos please contact via p.m as i am over in the uk . thank you
Last edited by jeepster on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
cypruswannabee

Re: two bed apartment for rent tala

Post by cypruswannabee »

HI Jeepster,
Have sent 2 PM's for details & pics on your apartment, but they seem to have not gone through! one has stayed in my outbox! Don't know whether it is my problem or yours!
Thanks Jackie
bigkitty266

Post by bigkitty266 »

Hi
Could you tell me if this property is long term ? i am looking for just a month maybe a little longer
jeepster

Post by jeepster »

due to someone giving backward on the apartment i have now reduced the rent to 285 euro per month long term rent only please contact me for any more details . thank you
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

jeepster wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:12 pm due to someone giving backward on the apartment i have now reduced the rent to 285 euro per month long term rent only please contact me for any more details . thank you
Strange indeed. You don't answer P.M>'s for weeks and then advise it is with an agency and now your back on your own again?
All things are possible
jeepster

Re: two bed apartment for rent tala only 285 euro per month

Post by jeepster »

not sure why i can not try and list it on my own and with a letting company there is nothing to hide i just what to rent the property
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

jeepster wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:51 am not sure why i can not try and list it on my own and with a letting company there is nothing to hide i just what to rent the property
Put an ad up in Mario's bar
Paphos post are cheap for their monthly small ads.
David
jeepster

Post by jeepster »

thanks for advice .