Unobstructable seaview

Put your property ads here. Quality over quantity please. So if you have 10 properties for sale, consider a single thread with a reply for each property.
die6

Unobstructable seaview

Post by die6 »

Lovely 790sqm plot near Pissouri with amazing seaview as far afield as Akrotiri. Elevated position, end of small cul-de sac. A lot of privacy but in brief walking distance to the village and tavern. 10 min to Pissouri and 3 beaches with taverns, 25 min. to Paphos, 20 min to Limassol.
The land is flat and has some fruit trees, access to public road, water and electricity 10m away. Clean title deed available at once!
Building dens.: 60%. Offers welcome.
Attachments
road from village to the plot.jpg
road from village to the plot.jpg (106.7 KiB) Viewed 9915 times
entrance
entrance
unser Haus 066.jpg (104.85 KiB) Viewed 9915 times
unobstructable seaview
unobstructable seaview
Seaview southside.jpg (134.5 KiB) Viewed 9915 times
Lage des Grundstücks auf Google Earth-001.jpg
Lage des Grundstücks auf Google Earth-001.jpg (239.45 KiB) Viewed 9915 times
Plot in Prastion ggogle map.jpg
Plot in Prastion ggogle map.jpg (93.14 KiB) Viewed 9915 times
PaphosAL

Re: Unobstructable seaview

Post by PaphosAL »

You don't mention "Offers in the region of €XXXX are invited", die6. Such info might help potential buyers, methinks...

Does 'building dens.: 60%' mean that Planning Permission for a new build of 474m² covered ground area would be rubber-stamped? (Crikey! At over 21M x 21M, that's potentially enormous!)

Encumbrances: You mention fruit trees on this plot. Would one or more of these trees be family-owned Olive trees, shared among various generations, and which cannot be removed in order to make way for a new house on this land plot, I wonder?

Finally, there's a BIG difference between your claimed 'Unobstructable sea view' (as compared to 'Presently unobstructed sea view', for example). Are you saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to later build a three storey house between this plot and the Med, thus blocking the existing sea view?

Cheers- AL :)
Gone but not forgotten...
die6

Post by die6 »

To be more precise:
1. Offers in the region of 70000 Euros are invited.
2. the land is in planning zone 'H3', which denotes that you can build residential purpose (max. 2-storey) units 60% of the net area of the land, means
-as far as I know-
the planning authorities normally insist that you allocate a certain area of the land (often 15%) to a ‘Green Area’ -sorry, I'm not sure if this is the
exact current figure- means, bungalow type: can be build on about 20x20m minus the sqms for covered terrace, path, garage aso, 2-storey house
accordingly.
3. The trees belong to the new plot owners and can be moved. would be a shame just to cut everything down - my oppinion!
4. Sorry, English is not my mothertongue, so I'm not sure about the difference between unobstructable and unubstructive.
The plot has an elevated position towards all the land seaside direction. Besides that it is all ''Turkish land''.

Hope that helps.
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

Thanks, die6! Yes, that is very helpful indeed!

And your written English is infinitely superior to my Deutsch! :lol:

Prost! AL :)
Gone but not forgotten...
die6

Post by die6 »

Thanks Al. Have a good dictionary! :roll:
Cheers
Gisela
jeba

Post by jeba »

Could the plot be divided into 2 smaller plots so that I could buy half of it only (more in line with my available funds)?
die6

Post by die6 »

Sorry jeba, but no. We would not have any chance to sell the other half. The land offers a location with much prvacy, no direct neighbours, 90% is not visible from outside and has the unobstructable view at the complete southside to the sea and to the west over the village.
The only ''neighbour'' at the northside is the restaured area of the old village well. Even so the village and tavern is in walking distance.
All this feature and benefits would get lost and the 'rest' of the land would be too small to do anything with it. Sorry.
jeba

Post by jeba »

die6 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 am Sorry jeba, but no. We would not have any chance to sell the other half. The land offers a location with much prvacy, no direct neighbours, 90% is not visible from outside and has the unobstructable view at the complete southside to the sea and to the west over the village.
The only ''neighbour'' at the northside is the restaured area of the old village well. Even so the village and tavern is in walking distance.
All this feature and benefits would get lost and the 'rest' of the land would be too small to do anything with it. Sorry.
I meant whether it was legally possible. Maybe I could find someone else to buy the other half so that you wouldn´t have to worry about selling it.
die6

Post by die6 »

Ok....... I don't know for sure. the land has one title deed, so I think one person can buy and you have to divide it into 2 titles afterwards.
die6

Post by die6 »

view northside.jpg
view northside.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
the neighbour at the northside.jpg
the neighbour at the northside.jpg (11.14 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
the plot with his fruittrees-001.jpg
the plot with his fruittrees-001.jpg (20.21 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
Some more photos
die6